Blunder 0xC0000142 may happen in any Windows forms. It is one of the irritating, and regular mistake more often than not happens when an application neglects to instate effectively. It likewise influences an assortment of center Windows applications. Norton.com/nu16
Once in a while, when you are attempting to run the program, around then a message shows up on your screen says: The application was not able begin effectively (0xc0000142). Snap OK to close the application.
Causes of Error 0xC0000142
The Application Error 0xC0000142 is brought about by debasement or glitch with the program which you are attempting to utilize. Numerous individuals have detailed that this blunder shows up on their screen when they are attempting to run “cmd.exe” which is the DOS emulator program for your PC framework. For the most part, this mistake shows up it is down to degenerate or harmed records of those different applications you have to utilize.
Beneath we give you complete stepwise manual for fix this Application Error 0xC0000142.
Steps to Fix Application Error Code 0xC0000142
Before following the means guarantee that you have made a reestablish point in the event that on the off chance that something turns out badly, your vital information is put away in a similar place. Here how to fix it:
Method-1: Uninstall all Unknown Programs
- Right off the bat, snap to open the “Windows Control Panel.”
- At that point, select all introduced obscure projects.
- From that point forward, tap on the Uninstall catch to uninstall all your obscure projects.
Method-2: Change the Value of LoadAppInit_DLLs
- Press Windows + R keys together to open Run direction box.
- At that point, type “regedit” on the Run order box.
Explore to the given Location in Registry Editor: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion \Windows\LoadAppInit_DLL
- Presently, Double-tap on the LoadApplnit_DLLs and afterward adjust the incentive from 1 to 0.
- Finally, press the OK catch to affirm and leave all Windows.